The information, data, materials, graphics available on or through the ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website ("Contents"), the look and feel of the ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website and the Contents ("ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website’s Look and Feel") are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws unless where expressly indicated to the contrary. All rights, titles and interests pertaining to the Contents and ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website’s Look and Feel are owned, licensed to, or controlled by ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The 'ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur' logo and name are trademarks of ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. You may view the ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website and the Contents and print a copy of the ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website or part thereof purely for personal, non-commercial use. Without ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur's prior consent, you are strictly prohibited from copying, storing (in any medium), downloading, transmitting, transferring, publishing, reproducing, broadcasting, displaying, distributing, selling or licensing any part of the Contents to any third party whether for pecuniary gain or otherwise.
The Contents are provided "as is", without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur and its associated companies shall not be held responsible for any damages suffered as a result of your use of the Contents and in no event shall ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur be liable for any indirect punitive or consequential damages howsoever arising from your use of the Contents.
For information, English is the core language used for all contents. All translations to other languages are based on the content in English language.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU AND HOW?
ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur collects information about our guests and visitors to our website so that we can provide an experience that is responsive to our guests' and visitors' needs. Information may be collected as part of:
• fulfilling reservation or information requests,
• purchasing products or services,
• registering for program membership,
• submitting a job application,
• responding to communications from us (e.g., surveys, promotional offers, or reservation confirmations),
• accommodating your personal preferences,
• fulfilling requests for services or recommendations we provide you,
• working with third party sources, including collecting publicly available information from social networking websites, to better assist us with understanding your interests and to serve you better,
• your use of our apps on your electronic devices,
• updating your contact information including your address, or
• facilitating the transmission of forward to a friend email at your request. The types of sensitive personal data information (sometimes referred to as “SPD”) that we collect may include your name, home, work and e-mail addresses, telephone, mobile telephone, and fax numbers, credit card information, date of birth, gender, and lifestyle information such as room preferences, leisure activities, names and ages of children, and other information necessary to fulfil special requests (e.g., health conditions that require special room accommodations).
• We may also collect non-personal identifiable information about you, such as your use of our website, communication preferences, travel habits, aggregated data relative to your stays, and responses to promotional offers and surveys.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE:
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date whenever we collect or use it. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to either correct this information, or if necessary, discuss alternative action with you.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION:
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
DEPOSIT COOKIES AND COLLECTION FOR OTHER COMPUTER INFORMATION:
When you visit ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website, a "cookie" will be deposited on your computer's or mobile's hard drive. The purpose of this cookie is to identify you when you visit our site so we can enhance and customize your online experience.
You can opt to visit ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website without cookies, but the online experience will not be optimized without these identifying files. To visit ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur website without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
OPT-OUT FROM MARKETING INFORMATION:
We will send you email for monthly newsletters, special offers, contests, events of interest, news, features, enhancements, and one-off marketing promotions of ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Such emails will only be sent by ACES Hotel, Kuala Lumpur that may also include marketing information about our subsidiaries and/or selected business partners.
Any email we send to you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of the subscription. Simply follow the indications in the email.
• click HERE to submit an online enquiry
• you may contact us at:-
ACES HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
Level 5, Kota Raya Complex, 10, Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, 50050, Kuala Lumpur
Some of the pictures from this website pictures are purchased and licensed royalty free stock photos and are used for illustrative purposes only. The people depicted on this website are models and do not hold the views or opinions stated or suggested by this website.
REIMPOSITION OF TOURISM TAX ON FOREIGN TOURISTS
Effective from 1 January 2023, foreign tourists staying at registered accommodation premises in Malaysia are subject to pay a Tourism Tax of RM10 per room per night. The reimposition of Tourism Tax on foreign tourist is mandatory and regulated by the Ministry of Finance Malaysia and the Royal Malaysian Customs Department.
Under the Tourism Tax (Exemption) Order 2017, Malaysians and Permanent Residents with MyPR cards are exempted from paying the Tourism Tax.